It was storming so hard last night that it was hard to fall asleep, with the wind whistling around the building and at times shaking the windows. I checked the forecast and it didn't look promising today, so it was no surprise when Ari called about 5:45 this morning and recommended that we postpone the Golden Circle trip until tomorrow. I checked with everyone, agreed, and went back to sleep until 7am, when I got the CodeRed call for radio check. Given time difference, that means someone set it to launch automatically, but for midnight, not 8:30am.
Got up, went to the Kronan for some oatmeal and breakfast supplies, and am doing breakfast now. New plans for today call for shopping and souvenir hunting.